There are many things to consider when thinking about your first flyer printing purchase. It can be a daunting experience and many people make mistakes that end up costing them money and time when it comes to flyer printing. There are 5 flyer printing tips you must know before you begin ordering bulk flyer orders. Make sure you follow this simple advice to ensure your flyer designs come out just the way you want them. 55printing rush flyers
1. Check with your chosen professional flyer printing company which file formats they prefer your flyer design to be in. Most companies will either allow a great variety of different formats or just one specific format. Some will request only an image of your design to a high size and resolution so quality is not lost on resizing. Make sure you know exactly what you need before hand. You should also try to save file formats in a lower version compatibility mode such as .eps(8) even though you may be using a newer version of the software. This ensures your design can be properly viewed across as many different versions of the software you are using, as possible.
2. Don’t forget to embed all images and turn all lettering into outlines before saving and sending off to the printing company. This should be the last thing to do on your flyer design in case you want to change any images or text at the last minute however, it is vital to remember to do this before sending off your design. Not embedding everything and creating outlines in your flyer printing design can mean fonts become changed and images are lost as the flyer printing company may not have the same font you used and will not have the images you included in your design.
3. Make sure your design is clear and to the point. Whatever you are using your flyer printing for, it needs to be clear, concise, easily readable and easy to understand. Make sure it has a good balance between images, text and negative space so that the reader can see exactly what your flyer is about and they are not bombarded with loud shapes too much text and designs.
4. Make sure your flyer design is suitable for your businesses target audience. Even though you may like the design yourself and think it looks great, professional or just plain cool your target audience may not think so. If your design is not appealing to your target audience your flyer printing campaign will not get the customer response it should do. Try to evaluate your flyer design based on how your target audience will see it and make the necessary alterations to the design even if it goes against what your personal preference is.
5. Lastly, but by no means least, double check everything. Even if you have developed the flyer design with a meticulous and careful design process ensure you double check absolutely every aspect of your flyer design before you send it away to be printed. You never know what you may have missed earlier that could ruin the whole flyer design.